Thursday, April 24, 2008
Rock On!
As I have visited other people's blogs, I have always sort of noticed that some of them have music on in the background, but I never really paid attention....until this morning. I opened Abi's blog and was welcomed with Maroon 5's song "Won't Go Home Without You." I LOVE Maroon 5 and hearing this song just absolutely made my morning. Go figure! So I decided to add a playlist to my blog too. So far it's a very small playlist with only a few songs that I absolutely love, including a couple songs by Maroon 5, Carrie Underwood, Pink, and, of course, Elvis. I will probably add more songs as time goes on, but I wanted to keep it limited to just the songs that I really like and not just any song that strikes my fancy. Keep checking for not only witty and sparkling posts but also for great music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment