Thursday, April 17, 2008

Petting Zoo

We went down to Thanksgiving Point yesterday to the petting zoo. It it was freezing and intermittently snowed on us during our visit, but still so fun! Of course, I forgot to take my camera. We bought a membership so I'm sure we'll be going back a ton! My favorite part was the new little baby goats. They were so tiny! And they'd wander after their moms bleating, trying to nurse, and tripping over their little hoofs. There were also about four other goats that were very obviously pregnant, so we are going to return in a couple of weeks to see even more babies. The one low point of the day was when Beck got nibbled on by a little lamb. I thought it was hilarious....He thought he was going to lose a finger. Once he discovered that there were no teeth marks and no blood, he was fine, and he offered his fingers to the lamb one more time. Fun day!

2 comments:

Bree D. said...

Next time you go, give us a call! my girls LOVE the farm!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.