I recently reread Mansfield Park and now I'm about halfway through the movie. I didn't discover this book until about two years ago, but, not counting Pride and Prejudice, it is my favorite Jane Austen story. The scenes between Fanny and Edmund are just so sweet, and any scene with Mr. Crawford is wickedly delicious. I love it!Saturday, April 12, 2008
16
Today we went just a little bit farther on our bike ride for a grand total of 16 miles. We have to keep upping our numbers slowly so that we don't die. I must admit that I was a bit sore. I don't know how to put this delicately....but my girl parts were ready to be done riding at about mile 12. Today's ride is making me consider a girl's seat. Scott says I just need to adjust my seat and try again. We'll see.
I recently reread Mansfield Park and now I'm about halfway through the movie. I didn't discover this book until about two years ago, but, not counting Pride and Prejudice, it is my favorite Jane Austen story. The scenes between Fanny and Edmund are just so sweet, and any scene with Mr. Crawford is wickedly delicious. I love it!
I recently reread Mansfield Park and now I'm about halfway through the movie. I didn't discover this book until about two years ago, but, not counting Pride and Prejudice, it is my favorite Jane Austen story. The scenes between Fanny and Edmund are just so sweet, and any scene with Mr. Crawford is wickedly delicious. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is the ONLY Jane Austin I haven't read. I was told not to becasue it was not great....but maybe I'll try it. Go for the girl seat, but knowing you will tough it out!
I haven't read this one either, but you do make me want to find the time!! As for your seat, I use a bike seat pad- sips on over the seat and it's all jelly and soft. I find it works wonders! Or do you have the padded cycling shorts? They could help also, good luck!!
Good Job on your bike riding. Wow. 16 miles is a long ride. The longest I have gone is 10 and it about killed me and my women parts! ha ha I am proud of you!
Post a Comment