Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Done, Done, Done!

I finally finished all of my 2007 pages. This was the last page from our super fun Alaska trip. I used all of the random pictures that wouldn't really fit anywhere else, and I think it turned out perfect.




Now, I am going to go back and fix a couple of my earlier pages because they are bugging me. I either don't like the paper I picked or I have downloaded better elements to go with the pictures. That should be pretty easy though. Then I will just have to arrange the book in the proper order and just start waiting for a good deal at Shutterfly. I'm so excited to have it done. It has been so much fun to work on!

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

Congratulations on finishing a whole year, that was really fast! The pages you have put up to share are great, you are going to love the printed book!!