We went on our Saturday morning bike ride this morning, and it was eventful. Today, we went with some of our neighbors - Jeff, Megan, and Eva. We just rode over and did the Porter Rockwell trail today, which is a beautiful trail, but unfortunately, it is covered in stickers. By the end of the ride both of the kids' trailers had flat tires, Scott had a flat tire, and we had no pump with us. Fun! So I got to ride home by myself and come back with the car. Even more fun!
It really was a fun ride. At the very end of the ride, there were some deer just hanging out by the side of the trail. Scott was slowing down to let Beck look at them. I did not notice him slowing down until we almost crashed. I slammed on my brakes, flipped my back tire up, and then fell back down onto my seat. It felt wonderful on my "saddle"! From now on, I will be more careful about watching where I am going at all times. After our ride, we stopped at the bike store to get a patch kit for Beck's trailer, a new pump, and we bought me a new squishy soft seat. I'm excited to see if it makes a difference on our next long ride!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment