Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thank You Mom!

So my memory card is officially dead. Lucky for me, my mom was also taking pictures at Scott's birthday party. Here is Scott blowing out the candles on his birthday pie. He is such a weirdo and absolutely hates cake. It is honestly one of the biggest problems in our marriage because I love a good cake to commemorate every occasion. Without cake what would you put your frosting on? mmmm...frosting.
Beck helped Scott open up all of his presents. Here they are with Scott's new cutting board.
I had to post this picture because it is a rare occurrence when Dustin is not being a dork for a picture. Doesn't he look nice?
And I thought this was a cute picture of Jon and Heather.
So my mom totally saved my butt with these pictures. I would've been so sad if I didn't have any pictures of Scotty's 30th birthday!

No comments: