Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday Presents All Around

I finally got my birthday present this weekend. It is so beautiful, and now I am so excited to go camping! This is what my three-burner Camp Chef stove looks like. It is AWESOME! It's better than I even imagined!
So Scott and I decided to coordinate birthday presents, and for his birthday he got all of the accessories to go with it like the griddle, two new dutch ovens, and all of the random kitchen utensils. Now, we just have to find a weekend to get out of here and go camping. I had some great pictures of him blowing out his birthday candles at his birthday party at my Mom's house. Unfortunately, our memory card decided to malfunction and all the pictures I had on there were lost. Stupid technology!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Laura. When was your birthday? Sorry I missed it.:)

lynnie said...

Happy Birthday!!!??? How about blogging your birthday?