Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Beck Pages

Here are a few more pages from Beck's book. I like this page of Beck wearing my shoes and picking his nose. Classic! I think this page is absolutely hilarious! We bought this hat as a baby shower gift and Beck would not take it off. He loved this little pink hat and didn't want to give it away. The funny thing is that it was actually nice to be able to use all of my pink flowery scrapbook stuff that I don't usually get to use, like the tiara, and I think it turned out to be a great page. It makes me giggle every time I look at it....mostly because he really does make an adorable little girl!
And then just a simple page from our photo shoot with the Smith Family.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love your daughter Beck. My Gosh! Beck makes a beautiful girl and a beautiful boy. You should have had twins! You have got black mail for when he is older and you want to embarrass him. I wish I had pictures of Michael in girl clothes. That would humble him big time. :)