These pictures are some of my favorite in the whole history of Beck. I remember the day we took these pictures, and he was so adorable! It was his first time in the leaves ever and he was just tickled about it! What a cute little boy!
Great pictures from our California trip to visit Dave, Jenny, and Baylee.
And then Beck immediately following a Cafe Rio burrito. He had fun digging into that dinner.
I need to get over my aversion to doing pages of current pictures because my 2008 file is getting quite full and is going to turn into a HUGE project. We'll see...
Great pictures from our California trip to visit Dave, Jenny, and Baylee.
And then Beck immediately following a Cafe Rio burrito. He had fun digging into that dinner.
I need to get over my aversion to doing pages of current pictures because my 2008 file is getting quite full and is going to turn into a HUGE project. We'll see...
1 comment:
Cute, cute pages! He is so adorable at that age, well he STILL is!!! I love the idea of an 8x8 book just for the kids to have, maybe I will have to get started on that...
Post a Comment