
Scott has finally caught up with me and is the big 30. We are so old! I know I say it a lot, but Scotty is absolutely my favorite person in the whole wide world. He is so kind and caring. He is a wonderful people person, and I'm always amazed at how easily he can fall into conversation with just about anybody and then suddenly he has made a new best friend. He is so great with Beck, who absolutely adores him! He is such a good man and is so willing to help anyone and everyone. It is so common for him to go outside to work on our yard, and the next thing I know he is across the street helping our neighbor with his lawn or with his sprinklers. He has taught me so much, and I am so grateful to have him in my life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Scott! You guys are great! Scott has helped us a bunch and we appreciate it so much! He is always willing to help even when it is last minute. Have a good 30th!!
Happy Birhtday Scotty! It was our Anniversary today!!!!! I think I drove by you 3 times today, waved and didn't say a thing about your birthday .....well, because I didn't know that it was your birthday! The Little's love you! You are such an awesome leader, friend and neighbor!
Happy Birthday Scott!! I hope your day was fabulous!!
Post a Comment