So I got an e-mail from Shutterfly a few weeks ago telling me that I had received a free 8 x 8 book. I kind of ignored it at first because the books that I'm working on now are 12 x 12 so I figured it did me no good. However, as I thought more and more about it, I decided I could do a second little book just for Beck because he absolutely loves to look at his baby book that I made him that is just his. So I continued on from where I left off in his baby book and did a scrapbook of his second year. But, by the time I had decided I actually wanted to have the free scrapbook, I only had five days left to actually create it before the offer expired. So I created 22 pages in five days. It was exhausting! but I finally got it done and ordered it this morning. We don't have anything going on this week that I can blog about so I'm going to post a few pages that I did in his book.
This one is the title page. I thought the "b" border was so great!

This is a page of he and Baylee playing in a park when we were in California.

And then just playing in the snow.

I had forgotten how little he used to be! Seeing how cute he was as a baby is definitely making me want another little one....
No comments:
Post a Comment