Thursday, November 8, 2007

Updates

I have two updates:

First of all, lots of people lately have been bugging me to let my hair grow back. Therefore, after careful consideration, thought, and study, I have decided to do just that. I'm not very excited for the next at least six months of ugly in-between hair, but I will be excited to not look so much like a boy. I will post pictures as the different stages develop.


Also, I went to see Fred (my OB) today for my follow-up appointment after my surgery, and he said that everything looks great. He said we can start trying again next month and that everything should work normally (even though I'm now half a woman). I think I'm dealing with everything pretty well, even though I still have my emotional days (left over hormones I think). I just barely started wearing zipper pants today, even though they are my biggest fat pants I own, but it's nice to be out of sweat pants. I can't wait to be able to go running again, to take the dogs for a nice long walk, or to just bend over without feeling like my abs are going to explode.

No comments: