
So my baby brother is 24. Wasn't he a cute baby? I hated him when they brought him home because he had to share a room with me. However, after we moved...nope I still didn't like him.

It probably wasn't until I was about 15 and he was 9 that we became friends, mostly by necessity. All of the other kids had moved out of the house and if we wanted to talk, play a game, or do anything, we were stuck with each other. Jon and I loved to play soccer and baseball in the front yard. We also helped each other work through struggles with parents and friends.
So although it was because we had no other choice, we did become good friends. However, Jon and I have very similar personalities and tended to argue a lot! We both become very defensive very quickly, and that leads to some heated arguments. But, we've always been able to get over them and remain close. Now, Jon and I share a bond because of our dogs. We are always calling each other to compare behavioral strategies, colors of vomit, and what kind of snacks and food are the best. 
So although it was because we had no other choice, we did become good friends. However, Jon and I have very similar personalities and tended to argue a lot! We both become very defensive very quickly, and that leads to some heated arguments. But, we've always been able to get over them and remain close. Now, Jon and I share a bond because of our dogs. We are always calling each other to compare behavioral strategies, colors of vomit, and what kind of snacks and food are the best. I have always considered Jon one of my good friends. He is hilarious and very talented. He gets an idea for something and POOF! soon he's created it from nothing. He is very kind, and I was always impressed watching him while he worked for TKJ because he treated his guys very well. He is also very smart, and he and I love to play "What Movie is it From?" He's a great kid!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!
No comments:
Post a Comment