Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Colby and Ellie!

It was Colby's and Ellie's 13th birthday yesterday. We had a party at Grandma Connie's house and had dinner, played speed Scrabble, had dessert, and opened presents. Colby and Ellie are great kids. They are so responsible, nice, and only have a little bit of teenager attitude.
They are both very talented. Colby is amazing at football, baseball, and basketball, and Ellie is awesome at singing and dancing and soccer. They are both very smart and do good in school.

It has been so fun to watch these two grow up and become such great young adults. I'm always really impressed by how nice they are to Beck and Baylee, and even to Connor and Jackson sometimes. I'm also always pleasantly surprised to hear their opinions on life and the world. They are very mature, and I really enjoy their company.

No comments: