Anyway, my literary rant aside, that really is a great little series and I'm impressed with how exciting those boooks were. I would recommend them to any woman who hasn't read them (guys this series is not for you). They will keep you spellbound from the very beginning. I have now found another vampire to love (even though Angel will always be my favorite).
Now, on a totally separate note, this is a picture that was taken during the production of a play I was in in eighth grade called "How To Eat Like A Child." It was so much fun! I promised Rob I would post this picture, and it just makes me think back to being 14. I really loved being in this play. It was first one I had even been in. It was a musical and I got to sing, which I thought was so exciting. The next year I tried out again for the school play "Sleeping Beauty" and it just wasn't the same. I didn't like it as much and I never again participated in the drama department. However, this play was AWESOME!
1 comment:
Great pic, Laura. Thanks for posting it- brings back great memories. Wow, we were even "littler" than I remember!
Post a Comment