Monday, August 3, 2009

Special Day

Yesterday was Owen's blessing day, and we had a very nice day with lots of family and friends and way too much food. We will be eating chicken salad for another week! But it turned out to be a great day, and Owen looked so cute in his little outfit and was just so pleasant all day.


Our little family.


Here are some random cute pictures of all of the family and friends that came over and celebrated with us.




We feel blessed that we have so many people that we love surrounding us and that they are willing to come and support us during these special times (especially when they're offered breakfast afterward).

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Owen with that adorable smile. Your little family picture is so cute too. Dang it, you guys are just so cute! Okay, I won't say "cute" anymore. :)

jendingus said...

Fun day! Owen is so cute. Thanks for the yummy treats. We always like to be with you guys. I love our little babies!