Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's What Fun Is

On Tuesday, we dropped Owen off with Heather and headed up to Lagoon. That place is so fun...especially now that Beck can go on a few of the big rides. His favorite BY FAR was The Bat. He made us do it over and over. We lucked out on our last ride and Beck and I got to sit in the very front. It was awesome! We took Grandma Connie with us so that Scott and I could ride a few of the new rides, and we absolutely loved The Spider. That is like Wild Mouse on crack! After going on Rattlesnake Rapids my mom looked like a drowned cat. Fortunately, she had her little bag with her mirror and her comb, and 15 minutes later she had worked her magic and was back to normal. I'd post lots of pictures, but we didn't want to drag the camera around all day. Just trust me...Beck looked adorable soaking wet and laughing hysterically. We really had lots of fun. We can't wait to go again next year. Hopefully, Beck will have grown enough that he can go on some of the big roller coasters...another 4 inches in one year? We'll see!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, I miss the pictures of him loving it all. Dang it! Next time just drag the camera with you please?

RedheadsAreRemembered said...

I am glad you enjoyed Lagoon. I am not a fan! Maybe when Jaxon can go and love it I'll like it more. It just reminds me of throw-up. Every time I went as a kid I sat in, stepped in, or was near someone that threw-up. Not kidding! So disgusting!!!