Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Preschool (Again)

Beck headed back for his third and final year of preschool on Friday. He misses the kindergarten deadline by two weeks and so is stuck going to another year of preschool. We sadly said goodbye to Miss Tara and are trying a new place this year. So far it's great...especially because they keep goats in the back, and the kids get to feed them most days.

So excited to head back to school!

He made me take a picture of his new school shoes! He was worried because as we drove to school today he noticed that they are already getting dirty. I have no idea where he gets his compulsive tendencies!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

He is so dang cute. I love the black and white picture of him. He is so photogenic. I hope he likes school this year. I know he will miss "miss Tara".