Guitar Hero is a big hit in our house. Beck especially loves it and throws out his "Rock On" fingers for everything.
He is really concentrating on his notes.
And then he just rocks out!
I love it because he is learning all of these great classic rock songs. We will be driving along, listening to my iPod, and all of a sudden he is singing along with Aerosmith, KISS, AC/DC, and the Rolling Stones, but his absolute favorite Guitar Hero song is One by Metallica. I'm so proud!
3 comments:
He is so dang cute! He is going to be Scott Jr. It won't be long until his fingers are on fire like his Dad. I love that kid. I think I'm addicted to your babies. Sorry about that. It has to be that way until I get my own grandkids. Who knows when that will be. No hurry though.
That's awesome. Look at his skunk face that he's making in that last shot. Carmen makes that face when she is rocking out too. It's a rocker sneer or some sort.
Love it! Beck is so cute. I love his moves. I can't wait for Jaxon to get into that. Guitar Hero Rocks!!!! Thanks again for the slide. So much fun!
Post a Comment