Everything started out innocent enough. Jake was laying on the floor, minding his own business.
I put Owen in his new little chair, and Jake started to inch closer and closer.
All of a sudden, Jake attacked!
"What the heck just happened?"
Taya had to get in on the action and have a taste.
Can you blame them? He is just so cute....I want to take a bite out of him!

4 comments:
Way too cute! I love his smile at the end!
I'll bet he was gasping for air after that 5-second-frencher!
Oh my gosh. That is so funny. I love that pic of his big tongue. Owen looks so cute in that chair. He is getting so big. He is such a cute little boy.
Those pictures are so cute. Most kids would have been freaked out by a big dog licking them. Owen loved it! And for the record, I want everyone to know that Owen was smiling at me in the last picture. I just love that boy. Beck too. Sorry, I am addicted to O-D, (Odey) however you want to spell it. :)
Post a Comment