I feel like there are two sides of me competing lately. As I near my due date (ONLY 19 DAYS LEFT!), I keep going back and forth as to whether or not I want Owen to come early or just wait it out. We have a very busy May with lots of weddings, trips, and parties. It would be so much easier if he just stayed put until right around May 20th. However, because I am getting so huge and just a little bit uncomfortable, I would also love it if he would just come RIGHT NOW! And even though I know it is not up to me, I feel very conflicted...
l
I am SO excited to meet him. I can't wait to see if he looks like Beck or not.
l
I am SO scared to have two kids and everything that will entail.
l
I can't wait to be able to bend over from the waist instead of squatting down to pick something up or just giving up and leaving it on the floor.
l
Episiotomy pain....ugghhh!
l
I am excited to sleep on my stomach.
l
I am scared of the next few months with no sleep.
l
New baby smell, cute little outfits, and rocking him to sleep.
l
Poopy diapers, blowouts, and crying all night.
l
I am really excited to see Beck as a big brother. I think he is even more excited than I am. He talks about Owen coming every day and prays for him to come every night.
l
All in all I would say I am just getting really dang excited. I know it's going to be hard to juggle two kids, a job, a house, and a husband, but it's going to be so worth it and we'll find a way to have fun in the process. I still think I want him to stay put...at least for a few more days.
2 comments:
I have had a lot of those same thoughts! I think it's SO cute that Beck is already so in love with him. That will be so much fun, I'm excited for you!
He will come when he is good and ready and just to spite you, he will probably stay a few extra days because he is so warm and cozy. I hope not for your sake though. You will be surprised at how quickly you will be able to handle 2 kids. You are already very organized so I'll give you 2 weeks to have it all in hand and very capable of handling 2 kids and a husband. I just know how OCD you are.... with a smile! :)
Post a Comment