For the past four nights Beck has kept his Pull-Ups completely dry. This is a huge accomplishment in our house because Beck is a super deep sleeper so he doesn't wake up when he has to go to the bathroom. This means he has to hold it in all night and then be aware enough in the morning to immediately beeline it for the bathroom. We are so proud of him and very excited that we won't have to buy Pull-Ups anymore. We'll give him a couple more nights of practice and then try out the underpants during the night. So exciting!
He's slowly but surely becoming a man!
He's practically ready to go off to college!
2 comments:
What a cute boy! I just love him and NOOOO he will never be old enough to go to college. I want him to stay the cute little, innocent, and funny little boy with the "Rock On" personality. I could watch and listen to him for hours. He makes me smile. I hope today is the day for Owen to come into the world. Let us know. Love ya! Wendy
Go Beck! Does he get some kind of trophy or certificate or what?
Post a Comment