Well, the thing I have feared has happened. I got a breast infection (I had three while nursing Beck). I was suspicious that I had one when I was standing in a steaming hot shower this morning and still shivering from fever. I am really mad about it because Owen has been nursing really well, and we've been following all of the rules. So, if I can't avoid an infection while it's going well, what chance have I got? Formula here we come!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are ya kidding me? Didn't you learn anything from me. Those damn boobies. I am sorry. I hope you get better really soon. Stay on top of it and don't let it get worse.
We are back from Bear Lake and Troy told me you had an infection. How are you feeling now? I'm so sorry you young Mom's have to go through it. I've been through it and it isn't fun. But I hope you are feeling good and "Perky" soon. :)
Post a Comment