Monday, May 25, 2009

Preschool Program

Beck had his preschool program last week, and it was so adorable. They sang lots of songs that they have learned all year and then they got their little diploma saying they graduated from preschool.

After every song, he gave us a thumbs up.

Here he is with his little group of friends.

This was my first official school program for one of my kids, and I think this sort of thing is like payday for a mom. It makes everything all worth it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I totally agree. It's like they're officially a "big kid". It feels awesome to watch them as they learn and participate in something that you didn't have to facilitate. Way to go Beck! On to swimming lessons. :)

Wendy said...

I hope you got some videos of him singing too. Those pics will be priceless. I'm proud of my little boy. I must say I do love spoiling him. Owen better watch out. I didn't get to spoil Beck as a little baby because we didn't know you guys as well, so, it's Grandma Wendy time so get use to it. I'll still spoil Scotty with a few Boston baked beans once in a while because he is always so helpful with my boys. Hope you are feeling better. Kiss the boys for me. :)