Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm A Planet

I have about three or four weeks left until Owen gets here, and I feel huge! Like a planet, I have my own gravitational pull because things like donuts, chocolate, and pudding keep getting sucked right to me. It's weird!

I was looking at Beck's baby book the other day and realized that I kept a monthly documenation of the growth of my belly when I was pregnant with him and yet I don't think I have one really good belly picture of Owen. So, after church last week, when we were dressed up fancy, we took some.

Beck giving his little brother a squeeze.

Me and my sweet boy.

Jake wanted to get in on the fun. He loves to feel the baby kicking!

25 days....let the countdown begin!

6 comments:

LiNdS said...

You look so cute!!! We are excited for you guys. I wouldn't say planet. Your just a pumpkin. And you look really good so keep up with the doughnuts and goodies!

LiNdS said...

I meant you're

Heather said...

I agree! You look great! I'm excited for you, and hey I am under 100 days now, YAY!! I definitely think you should keep enjoying those yummy treats, you deserve it being in the final stretch.

Sam Jo said...

I love the picture of the dog touching your belly!!!!

jendingus said...

Your belly is cute. It is getting so close. Yeah! Just don't get a breast infection like me. yuck! It is so fun to have a baby in the house again. You will love it.

Wendy said...

I don't think you look like a planet either. I'm just glad I don't have any pregnancy pictures around that people can get to. Then you would see a planet. I think you look adorable too. I can't believe you only have 24 days left. It seems like you just told me you were pregnant. I can't wait to see and hold the little guy. We better be on the list of people to call when you have him. :) (Adopted Grandparents should be near the top somewhere)