Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MS Walk

My mom and I headed down to Gateway on Saturday to do the MS Walk. I figured since I couldn't do the bike ride this year (as it is a mere three weeks after my due date and I don't think I'll be ready to ride by then) I felt like I needed to do something to participate. It was fun. We started out with a yummy breakfast of muffins and donuts and then headed out for a three-mile walk around the city.

There were so many people there, and it was cool to see all the support that this cause has. We were worried about rain/snow, but it turned out to be a nice morning and we had a great time! We may just have to make this an annual event!

4 comments:

Sanya said...

Hey Tral, I want to go next year!!!

jendingus said...

Sounds fun! I bet you had a good weekend by yourself. Did you ever get bored? I guess all the movies kept you company.

Heather said...

Oooh your weekend sounds awesome! What a great cause to walk for, my Aunt has MS. I didn't even know about it or I would have done it! Next year for sure.

Sam Jo said...

I bet you looked so cute bookin it with your prego belly!