Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

We have had so much fun this Halloween season! We have had so many parties, food, and candy that I think I'm going to puke! Beck decided right after he saw the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks about eight months ago that he wanted to be Alvin for Halloween.


He really loved being Alvin, especially when they ended up watching an Alvin and the Chipmunks Halloween movie at school. He was like a rock star! We went trick-or-treating with Carmen and Erin.

Carmen was Hannah Montana.

Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus.

After trick-or-treating, we went over to Jewkes for a little impromptu Halloween party and played games and ate the most ecletic pile of food you would have even seen....chips, salsa, and guacamole, banana cake, Warheads, fruit punch, cupcakes, cookies, and Sour Patch Kids. I still feel nauseous this morning! Bleh!

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

That costume is REALLY cute!!!! I used to love to watch the cartoon when I was little. You do have the Chipmunks Christmas Album right? If not, you had better go and get it for him!!!