Monday, November 17, 2008
One Down...Two to Go
I am done with my first trimester. I went to the doctor today and got to hear the heartbeat, which was awesome! I don't think I realized how anxious I was about the baby until I actually heard it...part of me still just didn't believe it was real. We get to find out the sex of the baby in 3-1/2 weeks, and I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey, how come you get to find out so early. I have to wait until December 2nd. You will have to let us know what you are having. We are excited too. Fun times!
Woo Hoo! It's much easier to think in terms of trimesters instead of months, weeks, or days left. We'll be waiting to hear the results of the ultrasound. I can't wait to get Gracie some hairbows and frilly pink outfits for Christmas!!!
That is so fun- congratulations again and I can't wait to find out what you are having!!
That's awesome! I loved hearing that heartbeat, it was always so reassuring. That will be so exciting to find out what you're having! Can't wait to hear the news!!
Gracie? I am hoping that you have a girl too. I want you to have a real girly girl. I'm glad that things are going so well. You are being blessed. Miracles like this don't happen every day. :)
I want it to be a GIRL too - you need some DRAMA in your life !!!!!!!
Laura and Scott -- Congratulations!!! I am so happy for the two of you. It sounds like you will know what you are having by the Child Family Christmas party. I can't wait. Love you both!
Post a Comment