Monday, November 10, 2008

Brunch

On Saturday we headed downtown to Little America for brunch to celebrate Kyle's birthday. There was so much delicious food, and I ate waaaaay too much. I felt like death the rest of the day. The problem is that on a normal day (ya know, when you're not pregnant) you could eat a humongous amount of food for one meal and then not eat for like three more meals. However, I have to eat every two hours right now no matter what or I will vomit all over the place. I had a hard time leaving the couch all day because my stomach hurt so bad!
So yummy but such a huge mistake!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yes! When you are sick it means a healthy pregnancy! So I am happy when you are sick. Sorry! I'll be sad for you in a happy way. :)

jendingus said...

That brunch sounds SO good!! I want to go there and try it. YUM! You will have to go back after the baby is born so you can enjoy it more. I know exactly what you mean!