Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Can

I am so proud of our country that it was able to see past the negative ads, the rhetoric, and the lies and see the optimism and the hope that Obama offers. No matter who you voted for, I hope you can see the historic significance of this election and what a huge step forward we just made as a country. I am praying that Obama has the courage, strength, and faith to accomplish his goals.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I agree with you Laura. I may not have voted for him but I was touched by his speech. He really can't be worse that Bush. Right? Did you know that he will be inaugurated 2 weeks before Pres. Lincolns 200th birthday? That is kind of cool. I learned that bit of trivia at Enrichment Night from the quilt lady. (Annie Infanger's Mom) She was awesome by the way. How's my little Beck doing? Dang I love that kid!

Erin said...

I just wanted you to know that even some of us "hard core" Republicans were rooting for Obama. The thought of Sara Palin as our VP was just to much for me "dont cha know". She sounds like Cletus from the Simpsons when she talks.