Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Paramore Video

Twilight comes out in ten days. Erin and I are going to wait a few weeks before we go see it because we don't want to sit in a theater with screaming teenagers, but I still can't wait to hear about it!

This is the new music video by Paramore that was just released. It is cool! It takes a minute to load, but again, if it doesn't work, go here and check it out.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I actually found tickets for opening night! I had no idea you could buy them so early and came to find out it was sold out already, but I got some on Sat. for the midnight one. Am I NUTS to be doing that? Yep. Probably. I'm going with my sister and sister in law, but we think it'll be fun to see all the die hard crazies come out!! I'll let you know if it's good!

lynnie said...

I have tickets with my friend ( that is 57) for the opening night -midnight showing !!!!!!!! We will be sure to calm the teenagers down!