Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!


I got an e-mail from Wendy yesterday directing me to Stephenie Meyer's website so that I could get some very bad news. Stephenie Meyer gave one of her manuscripts of Midnight Sun to someone she thought she could trust and they posted it all over the internet. So now that project is postponed indefinitely. But, in order to stop people from searching for the illegal version, she posted her partial draft on her site. Unfortunately, it is only 264 pages long. I read it last night, and all it did was leave me wanting to know more! I really wanted to read about Edward's thoughts as they are in the meadow and when he has to save Bella at the end by sucking out the venom. I am just so disappointed and I hate that one stupid person can ruin it for the rest of us!
If you are interested in downloading the partial draft, you can click here and go to her website. It is really good and it is so fun to be able to see everything from Edward's perspective.

No comments: