Monday, September 29, 2008

Paul Newman

Most people probably already heard that Paul Newman died this weekend. I think the world lost a great man. Not only was he a very talented actor and extremely handsome, he was so different when it came to the world of celebrities. He had been married to his wife (Joanne Woodward) for 50 years, which is practically unheard of in the acting world. He shunned all of the limelight and just wanted to do his job as an actor and then go home to his family.

But, he also was a very charitable man. This little clip is so inspiring. He was so selfless and seemed so sincere. I just wish we had more people in the world like this that we could look up to. I am definitely going to buy Paul Newman's salad dressing from now on!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I really like hin as well. I watched a little documentary on him awhile ago, what a cool guy!