Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing with the New Presents

All day long on Monday Beck was switching from one new toy to another. He just had to try everything out right now!

First we had to go outside and do his new remote control Jeep. He kept saying, "We don't like real Jeeps, do we mom? But this Jeep is awesome!"
Then he had to play soccer with his new goal.
His favorite is his Lightning McQueen hopper. He has been watching TV on it, hopping up and down the stairs, and chasing Jake around the kitchen table on it. And he absolutely adores his new Darrell Cartrip and Nitro. He takes them everywhere...even to bed with him. He loves to make them race....
and then crash!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Beck...how fun to be four. I was looking at some pictures of him and Carmen at this time last year. What a difference between 3 and 4! He is such a big boy now.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Beck!! He is SO cute! I love that he has to sleep with his cars :) You have to love how excited kids are about their Birthdays. Looks like he had so much fun and got some great presents!!

lynnie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Beck!

Wendy said...

Okay, since I love to spoil Beck, I must get him a present. Tell me what he likes and what he would absolutely love! I am practicing for when I am a grandmother. (I know it won't happen for a while, but I know Beck won't mind me practicing on him). He is just toooooo cute not to love and spoil! He's my fav!