Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Favorite Purchase Ever!

If you can ignore Mallory in this picture and look in the background, you will see our new trailer. I am so excited by this. I love camping, but lately the idea of sleeping on the cold, hard, wet ground is not as enticing as it once was. We bought this camper from the Schroepfer's who decided to upgrade to a trailer that actually has working parts so we got a SMOKIN' deal on this one. Scotty has already got the lights to work and he has a list of future improvements and projects.
I have yet to go camping in the trailer, but Scott and Beck went in it two weeks ago and loved it...especially because it was SOOOO windy and when they woke up one morning it was snowing! However, they were toasty warm snuggled up in the trailer. I can't wait to go camping next spring!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

We missed you too! We are so happy that you bought the camper and we hope that you will want to go camping with us more often. You know we have our annual trips that you are always invited to.

Anonymous said...

Why wait til spring, Fall is awesome camping!!

Troy

Wendy said...

By the way, it is a little hard to ignore that beautiful Mallory in front of your trailer. Think of her as Vanna....