Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sleepy Sleepy Puppies

I was cleaning out my camera and found these pictures. I totally forgot I had them, but I think they are so funny. These were taken the night that we got back from our last camping trip, and the dogs were absolutely exhausted!

Jake found Scott's sleeping bag and made himself comfortable.

So cute! The fact that I could get up and go get the camera without him moving shows just how sleepy he was. Usually we can't move at all without him jumping up and following us wherever we go.

ZZZZZZZZZ!

I guess the sleeping bag got too comfortable because then he switched his face to the table...what a weirdo!

And then little princess Taya snuggled up on the top of the couch.

There is nothing better than a sleepy cuddly pup who smells all warm and soft! I love it!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

How adorable they dogs are. They just had too much fun camping. Jake really got a lot of exercise trying to avoid Oakley (his boyfriend). Mallory said that Kobe slept all the way home. He was dead tired and relieved to be home.