We made hearts and lips.
How does it taste, Beck?
I have very vivid memories of my mom making Valentine's cookies every year. She would do them pink with little white flowers all around the edge. Then she would line a shirt box with Reynold's wrap and we would take them to school (back when you were allowed to take homemade stuff to school). It is one of my favorite memories. So much so that I still make the same cookies every year. It was fun this year now that Beck is old enough to actually help me. My mom is always really worried that our family does not have enough traditions, but I don't think she realizes how much she did that we just observed growing up and still carry on with. I will always make Valentine's cookies, just like she did. Good tradition Mom!
A litle side note...Dave! How's your face?
2 comments:
The girls and I made cookies as well, splendid tradition!!!
Cute scrapbook pages Laura, I love them. They look really cute. The cookies were fabulous by the way. They look great too. Thanks! I want to make that tradition with Jaxon too. Nothing is better than Valentines cookies with pink frosting!! Yum Yum. What happened to Dave's face?
Post a Comment