How long have we been together? We've been married for eight years.
How long did we date? We met 15 years ago and were really good friends for 4 years, dated for 6 months, I waited while he went on his mission for 2 years, after he got home we dated for 1 month and then got engaged, and we were engaged for 5 months.
How old is he? 29 - four months younger than me - what can I say, I like 'em young.
Who eats more? I know the answer should be him...but some days I can come close to beating him.
Who said "I love you" first? He did, on accident. We were getting off the phone, I was in Logan and he was in Salt Lake, and he said it just popped out. We hang up and I went, "What!" We didn't really talk about it until a few days later.
Who is taller? Scott - I'm 5'2" and he's 5'11".
Who can sing better? I'm going to say me simply because when Scott sings he is usually joking around so I don't know that I've heard a good demonstration of his vocal abilities.
Who is smarter? He would say him, but the answer is me. We fight about this all the time because we both think we are brilliant.
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who pays the bills? Me. He tried one month with one bill, it was late, and he lost all privileges.
Who mows the lawn? Me. I love getting outside on a Saturday morning after being in the house all week and Beck loves that time to play with dad. It's also a great workout pushing that thing up the hill.
Who cooks dinner? Me. I think Scott would (he's a really good cook), but I'm a bit of a control freak and like to be the one in charge, especially in the kitchen.
Who drives? Usually Scott.
Who is more stubborn? Me. Like I said, I'm the smartest and therefore, always right.
Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me in my apartment up at school while we were watching the movie The Cutting Edge. Then my roommates walked in on us...romantic.
Who asked who out first? We never really even had an official first date because we were already great friends. He just started coming up to Logan to hang out, and after a couple times, we kissed and were immediately "going steady" I guess.
Who proposed? He did and it was awesome. We had gone down to California to ask my dad for his "permission" to get married. On the way to meet my dad we stopped at Lake Tahoe and took the tram up to the top where he proposed. I've always been mad because he didn't go down on one knee like he was supposed to, but it was really sweet. I knew it was coming though because I had picked out my own ring the week before.
Who has more friends? Scott. He knows everybody and everybody likes him. I am more solitary and can count my good friends on one hand.
Who is more sensitive? I am. I cry when I watch Animal Planet for the love of Pete.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have three brothers and one sister - he has two sisters.
Who wears the pants? I do. Scott might say that's not true, but I do...and it's not a bad thing. I don't think it immasculates Scott at all. It's just that someone has to be in charge and I'm the anal, perfectionistic, control freak...why not let it be me? I think it works for us and that we really work really well together.
No comments:
Post a Comment