Monday, October 8, 2007

A Night In Kaysville

On Thursday night, Beck and I went up to Kaysville to stay over at Dustin and Caron's house and watch the kids while they went to a medical meeting at The Canyons. We had a lot of fun. Beck loved playing with the kids, especially when he saw Connor's awesome Cars collection. He also liked playing with Buzz and Woody with Jackson, taking a bath in Caron's HUGE soaker tub, and picking two pumpkins out of their garden.




It was a really easy night, and the kids were great. Colby and Connor were gone most of the night at football, and we didn't see Ellie at all until about 9:30 that night because she was at mutual. I really didn't have to do anything. At the same time, I admire Caron for her skills at being able to manage four kids and to obviously do it so well because they are really great kids.

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

Are those kids really that old? If I remember correctly they were just toddlers last time I checked!!!!