And here's the birthday boy. He will be 38 on Wednesday. I can't believe how old we are all getting. It's shocking and just a little bit sad. But, what are you going to do? We had a fun party and I will wish Dustin Happy Birthday again on Wednesday, so check back!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Dustin's Birthday Party
We went up to Dustin and Caron's house on Sunday to celebrate Dustin's birthday. Before the party even started Dustin and Scott ended up underneath Dustin's FJ cruiser just checking stuff out. I think they've bonded over their respective cruisers (now that Scott believes Dustin owns a cruiser) and they've planned a camping/4-wheeling trip this weekend.
Then we ate hamburgers and talked, laughed, and made fun of Mom, like always! I was so surprised when we pulled up to Dustin's house and we saw Sanya was here. I haven't seen her since the Alaska Cruise in August, and so it was nice to be able to have a little visit. She left to go home to California right after the party, but we're hoping she comes back for Thanksgiving.
Connor and his famous rabbit ears.

Beck absolutely adores his cousins and talks about them all the time. He is enamored of Connor's Cars collection now and has already decided he is going to ask Santa to bring him the same Cars as Connor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment