Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Dustin!


Well it is Dustin's 38th birthday today, so I thought that I would reflect on what I think about him. Dustin is honestly one of the nicest, most genuinely kind people I have ever known. Yet, he is also extremely funny. I also think that Dustin is a good dad. He is really involved in all of his kids' crap. He coaches their teams, knows when their tests are, and it is just obvious that they are so important to him.



Dustin is not only my brother, he is my doctor (although he probably wishes I would find a different one) and I am always very impressed at how freaking smart he is (even though most of the time his answer to my symptoms is, "Walk it off.") He has had to perform multiple procedures on the family during parties over the years, and he is a very good doctor.


I have to admit that growing up Dustin was not my favorite person in the world (HE WAS MEAN TO ME), but now I hope that someday, when I grow up, I can be more like him.

2 comments:

lynnie said...

Laura you are like him - MEAN and SMART (hee! hee! just kidding)
Your brother is cute !!!

Connie said...

I love your blog. It is like a diary.