Monday, October 29, 2007

Boo at the Zoo!

On Saturday, we went with Dave, Jen, and Baylee to the Boo at the Zoo. We went last year and there was hardly anyone there first thing at 9:00 in the morning. However, this year, it was packed as soon as it opened. It was still fun. The kids had lots of fun trick-or-treating at the different booths.
I was going to try and walk around the zoo, but I made it to the ticket window and knew I had to get a wheelchair. I totally felt like a dork, but it was worth it.

Dave and Jen dressed up like U fans...I know, it's a bit of a stretch.

Beck was very excited to show off all of his candy.

This dog made Beck pretty nervous and Baylee wouldn't even get near him....but Beck stopped quickly for a picture.

So, even though it was packed and crazy, it was nice to get out of the house, and it was fun to see all of the cute costumes. The kids had lots of fun, so it was worth it. We're getting really excited now for the actual Halloween...Beck asks every night, "Can we go trick-or-treating now?"

2 comments:

Bree D. said...

Don't feel like a dork in the wheelchair. I have a vivid memory of me diving a cart around wal-mart with Paul following me and laughing the whole time after giving birth to Eva! Oh the things we have to endure because we are women!!!

Calee Richards said...

I totally think Beck looks like Jon, I can for sure see you in him as well.