Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lots of Randomness

There has been lots of nothing in particular going on.  
Owen after his cup of hot cocoa sporting a chocolate mustache and goatee.


Owen hates the taste of olives, but he loves olive fingers so he chokes them down so that he doesn't lose the privilege of his favorite fashion accessory....olives.


I have recently acquired some gainful employment.  I had to banish the playroom to the basement, set up an office and my very own LLC, and I'm assisting a very competent local appraiser (my brother, Dave) do his paperwork.  He is trying his hardest to explain the process of appraisals to me, and I'm trying my hardest to not screw up too badly.  All I know is that it's getting me out of going back to teaching....YEA!


This last week we got to tag along for Jen's birthday lunch at the Pizza Factory.  Carlee and Owen had a blast!


I don't even know what to say about Dave....he's my boss now so I guess I have to watch my insults.  
There's a downside to every job.


 Owen has recently discovered the fun that is a blanket fort.  He stays in there all day long.  They are progressively getting bigger and bigger.  I suspect that soon they will take over the whole family room.  

No comments: