Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Little Friend

Owen and I went to feed the ducks this morning at the little marshland down the street.  I think all of the little ducks are still sitting on their nests waiting for their eggs to hatch because there were hardly any ducks, and the ones that were there just weren't interested in us.  Luckily, we found a little friend over in the grass.  It was the cutest little black and white kitten.  He followed us all over, ate some of our bread crumbs, and wrapped himself around Owen's legs.  I was tempted to scoop him up and take him home (allergies be damned!), but as we were walking to the car, it was like we came to an invisible barrier where he stopped, meowed, and then turned around and went back.  He was very charming.


As a general rule, I hate cats, but this little guy had me wrapped around his little paw.  It just goes to show that you shouldn't judge a species by its fur....

No comments: