Saturday, April 14, 2012

Disney Cruise - Day Six

Friday was our second day in Cabo San Lucas so we decided to do some shopping. I loved bartering in the little mercado and got some lovely little treasures. Beck and Owen wanted to explore and found a pelican....


an upside-down fishy....


and Viagra. Ole!


Scott liked the pirate down at Ye Old Fine Tavern.


Owen made a new friend using bribes of peanuts.


Beck and Jackson also made a new friend. I was so jealous that Beck got to go swimming with a dolphin. If I ever get the chance again, I am definitely going to do it. He got to lay on her tummy and swim around the pool, she kissed him, they danced together, and he learned how to give her the signal for jumping. It was amazing! Unfortunately, cameras were not allowed, and they charged an arm and a leg for pictures, so this was the only picture that we could afford.


This sea lion tried to follow us home, but then he caught a ride on the back of fishing boat, begging for some of their catch.


Once we were back on the ship, Owen laid down for a nap and Beck headed back up to the Kids' Club. I found a new friend hanging out on the lido deck.


That night was semi-formal dinner.


My boys are just so handsome!


Best date in the house!

No comments: