Alas, we are to our last day at sea. I am an early riser, whether I like it or not, and all week long I had been seeing these amazing sunrises, so I was determined to finally get a picture of one on our last day. As I came down the stairs to start my run, it was so bright outside that I thought I had slept in and missed the sunrise. When I went out on the deck, I discovered that the light was coming from the most beautiful full moon. So as I did my laps around the ship, I could enjoy the full moon on one side and the sunrise on the other. It was one of my favorite moments on the cruise.
Amazing!
Unfortunately, I'm a sweaty mess.
Then we met everyone for breakfast. Owen was more interested in Baby Tripp than in actually eating his breakfast.
Beck tried feeding him his finger instead of his squished bananas.
Then we convened in the lounge for some family memories and requisite bonding time.
Everyone had to bring one memory about someone else in the family.
Some of them were absolutely hilarious! Others made me cry. It was wonderful! I think that the reason this cruise was so fun was not because of the games, or the pool, or even all the Disney magic; it was because I got to be with my family who are some of my favorite people in the whole world.
Carlee and Owen had a hard time paying attention the whole time that we shared memories, but they had each other to keep themselves entertained so they were set.
What trip is complete without a game of Jenga?
Natalia was our server at dinner, and she was Owen's best friend on the ship.
Our last sunset at sea.
So gorgeous!
After dinner, they had a pin trading activity with all the officers on the ship. Owen collected most of the princess pins and couldn't wait to show everyone!
All great things must come to an end.....
No comments:
Post a Comment