We just got back from a week on a Disney Cruise and it was AMAZING! I would even venture to say that it was one of our best vacations EVER! I have so many pictures and so many cute stories to share that I am going to go through the vacation day by day.
Before the cruise even started, Owen wanted to start playing at the beach and tried on Scott's new snorkeling equipment.
On the plane, the boys were happy to watch their very own TVs. They slipped into their TV comas and didn't snap out of it until I pried the remotes from their fingers as we landed.
and waiting and waiting and waiting. Half of our group took the first shuttle bus and had gotten through the line and onto the ship before we even got to the port. But, we were just happy that we made it onto the ship on time.
Almost immediately we found characters hanging out in the hallways.
Belle.
Owen was ecstatic. He thought she was just so pretty!
And we're off! They had a huge deck party as we were sailing away and we were dancing as we floated into the great blue sea. My favorite was that when we were sailing away from the pier, the ship's horn blew and it played "When You Wish Upon A Star."
Everything is magical on the Disney Cruise....even the ketchup.
Caron was definitely feeling the Disney spirit at dinner.
Tune in tomorrow for even more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment