Monday, April 16, 2012

Disney Cruise - Day Eight

Well, that basically all she wrote! We had to get up and have an early breakfast because then they promptly, but ever so politely, kicked our butts right off the ship. We had to be off the ship by about 8:30 a.m. and our flight didn't leave Long Beach until 2:30 p.m. so Sunday was all about waiting....


and more waiting....


with even more waiting thrown in for good measure! Our flight was then delayed an hour because of mechanical problems. They then swapped planes for us which meant they had to transfer luggage, and refuel, and refill our snacks, and blah, blah, blah....after being at the airport for seven hours, we finally were able to get on the plane and head home.


It was an amazing trip, but it is always nice to come home. Even though I gained four pounds from the never-ending buffet on the cruise, missed a few shows that I forgot to set for TiVo, and was up to my eyeballs in dirty laundry (I ended up doing nine loads of laundry), it was totally worth it!
I'm ready to start planning the next trip!

No comments: