Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disney Cruise - Day Four

Day Four was all about pirates! We disembarked the big ship at Puerto Vallarta at sunrise. It was so beautiful!


Then we boarded the pirate ship, were promptly handed some delicious pina coladas, and headed out to a private island to play on the beach.


Crazy pirate Lucas.


Captain Calico. These are only two of the 14 pirates that entertained and served us as we sailed away. They were awesome!


We got thrown in the clink.


We made it to the beach. Owen was not a fan of the waves and decided to just build sand castles.


When we got back on the pirate ship, Owen took a turn being locked up.


Beck had some sword fighting lessons.


Once we got back to port, we headed back to the big ship....huge ship. I don't think I realized how massive it was until we were standing right next it.


We ran into an iguana on the beach as we walked back to the ship.


Mexico is awesome! I have a feeling Scott and I will end up retiring there some day!

No comments: