Friday, December 12, 2008

The Ultrasound

We went yesterday to Fetal Fotos and had the ultrasound done. It is still sometimes hard to believe that I have this little creature in me. I have yet to feel him kick so that makes it a bit surreal. When we started all he wanted to show us was his face. He was curled up in a tight little ball with his legs tucked under him so we were afraid for a minute that we weren't going to be able to see what was going on down there.

The technician started poking my belly to make him move around, and finally he stretched his little legs out and we saw that he is in fact a boy.

We took Beck with us, and he had fun seeing his new little brother. He was amazed not only that there was something really in my tummy but that we were able to see him on the TV. We have not thought of a single boy name and so if you have any ideas...please let us know. Beck really wants us to name him Lightning or Leo (from Cars and Little Einsteins). Scott has vetoed both.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe that you put his man parts on there for everyone to see. I'm going to report this "objectionable content" to blogger. J/K.

What do you think about Gabe, Carson, Bleeker, or Jonas? I had to throw Bleeker in there because I've been in a Juno mood.

lynnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you guys. That will be really fun for Beck to have a little buddy!

Bree D. said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun and exciting- Beck is going to be a great big brother!!

Christine said...

Did we know this news? I'm pretty sure I forgot if I did...you should put a counter or a reminder on the top of your blog to remind me. :) CONGRATS!!! Boys are great. I think we'd like to have another too! (not any time soon) :)